Friday, September 12, 2008

The Butterfly.






This will probably be my last chance to capture another butterfly. With all the weather change and being colder. I just loved how this one settled on the rock and never moved for ages. I have even sketched a couple of others which I will put here soon.


Jeanne my friend I really do hope that Brady comes through all his medical problems and I think of you all often and Braydon always in my prayers too. Be strong my friend, God is good.

Well my friends we are locked out again from endiary and this is the second time in a couple of weeks. It seems we are no longer safe from hackers any site visited. These people must have brains in their head to cause such seriousness of stealing passwords etc so why not put their brain in gear and earn a decent living in technology.

No comments: